Over 100 speakers from 25 nationalities will convene in Riyadh on November 15 and 16 at the MiSK Global Forum, a round of meetings aimed at the young entrepreneurial generation.
Touted as the largest Middle East event dedicated to youth, the MiSK Global Forum (MGF) will be held in Riyadh’s Four Seasons Hotel on November 15 and 16 in Saudi Arabia. The meetings have been coordinated by the MiSK Foundation, a philanthropic association created by Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman, whose aim is to support Saudi youth. A mobile app has been developed in order to follow the event updates in real time.
Under the slogan “Meeting The Challenge of Change”, the forum aims to bring together the next generation of leaders, creators, and thinkers as well as prominent international entrepreneurs, to bring forth new ways of pushing society forward. Notable partners include the Boston Consulting Group and the PepsiCo group.
A Vast Panel of Speakers
The conference speakers will hail from the business, science, political and media sectors, and will open to remarks given by Abdullah AlSwaha, Saudi Minister of Communication and Information Technology.
French Minister of Foreign Affairs Mr. Jean-Yves Le Drian and Her Majesty Queen Rania of Jordan will also be present, from the political arena.
Among those representing technology and media, are:
- Bill Gates, co-chair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Jonas Kjellberg, co-creator, Skype,
- Allen Blue, co-founder LinkedIn,
- Roland Busch, Chief Technology Officer, Siemens,
- Ziad Chehadé, Marketing Manager, Google MENA,
- Josh Giegel, co-founder of Virgin Hyperloop One,
- Kinda Ibrahim, Director of Media Partnerships, Twitter MENA
- Martin Sabbagh, CEO, JCDecaux MENA,
- Werner Vogels, Chief Technology Officer, Amazon
Speakers convened will come from 25 nationalities: Saudi, American, Indian, Jordanian, French, German, Australian, Spanish, Peruvian, Japanese, Chinese, Indian and more.
Discussions on four pillars, revolving around:
- How to go about improving everyday life, well-being, and even the way we consume media? Which elements of our future are going to help guarantee a better life?
- What will tomorrow’s professions look like, given the increasing emphasis placed on artificial intelligence and mobility?
- The knowledge generated each day exceeds the quantity a human being can understand. So how do we optimize the use of this information?
- How can individual and company engagement be harnessed in order to create healthy development systems?
Flashback: The 2016 Edition
In 2016, 4,000 persons and 2,000 companies participated in the MiSK Global Forum. Altogether they participated in 150 workshops and 120 conferences.